Friday, June 20, 2008

Baylie's first JOB!!




Baylie had her first babysitting job today. She was SO excited. Chris took her to hobby lobby to create a babysitting bag full of fun activities for kids. She made play-dough, created a treasure box, and made copies of information sheets for parents to fill out- wow was I impressed. She had fun with the 2 little Purcell boys and even changed her first diaper. She took them in the wagon to the park and then for a swim. I had to take a picture of her first JOB!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks 4 telling the whole world, mom!
    -Baylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baylie,
    That is SO AWESOME!!! Our little girl is growing so fast! Too cool. I knew you would do well with the kiddies. Megan can not wait to spend time with you.
    -Aunt Paula

    ReplyDelete