Friday, August 29, 2008

What a waste of $2.99


The other day while at the grocery store, (taking my time with no kids!) I came across a cookie cutter looking thing in the shape of 2 dinosaurs...one upside down and one right side up. It is really a sandwich cutter that cuts your sandwich in 1/2, cuts the crust off and leaves it two cute brontosaurus's. With me having a 5 year old boy who needs to bring a packed lunch everyday, I thought this the perfect accessory!
Today when I drove up to the car line, I scan the sea of kindergartner's waiting anxiously for their parents. Where is Nolan? Pouting on a bench with an angry face. Apparently he is way too cool for cut out sandwiches & now miraculously loves the crust. It is still sitting in his lunch box, crumpled up in the bottom half of the baggie. All I had to say is "it's a long wait until dinner!"

1 comment:

  1. Some days, I think we should always just do the exact opposite of what we think we should do for our kids! Then they would be super happy, right?!

    ReplyDelete