
Baylie continues to harass me regarding her NEED for a cell phone. She is one of 2 in the entire 6th grade that does not have one. (boo hoo) (Let me just add her entire 6th grade class consists of 32 kids!) This is her latest presentation of why I should not only pay 1/2 of her phone, but also pay the bill every month. blah blah blah I do like #1 on her reasons of getting a phone...a robber.




That is so cute! It's so cute I'd almost be tempted to get her one! I like the last two as well. Poor girl, no one picks her up? :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, she writes exactly like you! How freaky!
ooops, I meant 8 and 9, I didn't even see the last two!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAH!!! I have a cell and it dose help me alot!!!!! When I go to a friends or stuff like that!!! I use it every day!! My vote for her is Yes!!!!!
ReplyDeletethank you so much portia and jaycee!
ReplyDeleteA cell phone? Are you kidding me? And you are giving me crap about not getting Jaycee a horse! Actually it is nice to call her whenever I want when she is away from us...........I am VERY OVER PROTECTIVE!!
ReplyDeleteSean- You know I was SO kidding about the horse right? I even told Jaycee that they poop! :)
ReplyDelete