
Roxy is two years old and would make a great pet for you! Come pick her up today!!

I am not an animal person. We solely got a dog for our kids...BIG mistake. I am annoyed daily by dog poop, dog smell, seeing her dig in her ears and eating her earwax, eating out of the BATHROOM garbage, not to mention all the places she licks on herself. Well today I wanted to dump our precious mutt at the city pound. Our dumb dog dug up our sage bushes behind the pool. Once where there was purple, plush blooming bushes, there now is a deep
barren hole! She dug so deep she hit the rock waterfall and the pool siding. To make matters worse, Ben, Nolan and I were outside in the backyard the whole time planting 2 oak trees. She is in a time-out! To all my dog-loving friends who treat their pets like humans, let your dogs sleep in your bed with you, feed them more expensive food than I feed my kids,
etc. Don't get all worked up...I'd never really dump her at the dog pound. (I would gladly give her to you though for a better life!)
Hey, I've got a "Pooch for sale" t-shirt she can borrow!! Ha
ReplyDelete