The smell of a fresh-cut evergreen is irreplaceable -- but so is being able to pull your Christmas tree out of a box, prop it up, flip on the built-in lights and have your decorating done. I still have not put our Christmas tree up. Yes, sounds easy...pull it out of the box and prop it up. Nope- still not done. Let's not even mention the Christmas cards that I have not ordered yet either. How many more days do I have??
Friday, December 12, 2008
A tree for only 12 days?!
The smell of a fresh-cut evergreen is irreplaceable -- but so is being able to pull your Christmas tree out of a box, prop it up, flip on the built-in lights and have your decorating done. I still have not put our Christmas tree up. Yes, sounds easy...pull it out of the box and prop it up. Nope- still not done. Let's not even mention the Christmas cards that I have not ordered yet either. How many more days do I have??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Christmas cards? You're ambitious. I had to give those up years ago.
ReplyDeleteHey, is your tree up yet? :)
ReplyDelete