Last night the kids and I had a conversation all about April Fools day, and all the tricks and pranks we could play on people. This morning we woke up to Nolan screaming "SPIDER...HUGE SPIDER, AND I'M NOT LYING! THIS IS NO JOKE!" There was the tarantula, Muffy, walking down the hall trying to find a cricket for breakfast. She has been free in the house for a whole month and a half roaming. I was hoping if we did ever find her, she'd be a balled up fuzz ball under the guest bed. No such luck...here we go again with the frequent Pet Smart visits for dumb crickets.Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Muffy is back!
Last night the kids and I had a conversation all about April Fools day, and all the tricks and pranks we could play on people. This morning we woke up to Nolan screaming "SPIDER...HUGE SPIDER, AND I'M NOT LYING! THIS IS NO JOKE!" There was the tarantula, Muffy, walking down the hall trying to find a cricket for breakfast. She has been free in the house for a whole month and a half roaming. I was hoping if we did ever find her, she'd be a balled up fuzz ball under the guest bed. No such luck...here we go again with the frequent Pet Smart visits for dumb crickets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Haha!! I still dont know why you have a spider!!! Yuck!!
ReplyDeleteWhew.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness! Now I can sleep at night . . . and put my shoes on without checking them first. Can't you flush that thing down the toilet? No, it would probaby just lay eggs in the sewer and the little baby Muffys would come crawling up my toilet.
ReplyDelete