We made flower arrangements for our school teachers for Easter. We took 2 vases the same height but one fat, one skinny, and put the skinny one inside the other. Added jelly beans, bunny peeps, and tulips! They look way cuter in real life.
Ok, how could they look cuter in real life? They are the cutest darn things I've ever seen!!! I want one. Will you teach me how to make them? BTW, did you get a new camera? Big time bummer you lost the last one.
Ok, how could they look cuter in real life? They are the cutest darn things I've ever seen!!! I want one. Will you teach me how to make them?
ReplyDeleteBTW, did you get a new camera? Big time bummer you lost the last one.
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm going to make those next year (when I'm more organized!)
ReplyDeleteSaw this post via Portia's link. This is such a cute project!! and your family is super cute btw. :-)
ReplyDelete